South Beach Restaurants

dmk

When I was in SOBE a few years ago, my DH and I ate in a fantastic restaurant along the strip. I can't remember the name of it and can't think of how to describe it to ask if anybody knows the name. Walking along they all looked similar.

What I would really appreciate, is some recommendations for restaurants along the ocean. We are taking friends to Miami for their first time and we have raved about SOBE and this wonderful restaurant. I would love for them to enjoy the same experience.

Any restaurants that you love, please share.

When I was in SOBE a few years ago, my DH and I ate in a fantastic restaurant along the strip. I can't remember the name of it and can't think of how to describe it to ask if anybody knows the name. Walking along they all looked similar.

What I would really appreciate, is some recommendations for restaurants along the ocean. We are taking friends to Miami for their first time and we have raved about SOBE and this wonderful restaurant. I would love for them to enjoy the same experience.

Any restaurants that you love, please share.

Do you remember what kind of food it was and what the decor was like?

I do remember that their was a singer near the terrace singing great Cuban Music. However, I also remembered I ordered a seafood pasta but had the impression that it was a very extensive menu.

I will no matter definitely try Larios.

We just spent all weekend in SoBe - there are so many amazing restaurants along Ocean drive south of 11th Street! We so enjoyed walking along and reading all their menus. That's really the best way to choose, I believe. We actually ended up not eating along there as my folks did not want to spend that kind of $$ - most were very expensive to us Midwesterners, but when you compare them to a meal in downtown Chicago, it's roughly the same. And the ambience is so much better! Have fun choosing! :D

Archived