Returning a car in Miami

kdg51

I just got a great price renting a van from National with AAA discount in April but I can't locate 3401 Collin Ave in S Miami beach which is one location for returning our rental. :eek: Sunny Isles was another

Mapquest keeps changing the location to much larger address numbers. Somehow I thought that returning the car to other than the airport might be a good idea. Suggestions? The girl was dificult to understand and didn't really have any good suggestions. She did send me the email I requested but it had no information about the mileage (I called and he said unlimited) and it didn't include my reservation number. Is this normal? :confused:

I am not sure, but I did get a car from Dollar and they provide shuttle to and from the port to Miami airport. We are flying into FLL, so will rent their and return to Miami airport and then get the shuttle at no charge to the port. They will pick us up at the port when the ship returns so we can rent a car to get to FLL.

I have received a confirmation number, always. I would call back and get a confirm number and directions.

The answer to almost EVERYTHING is on the web.

The National Website lists the address as 2401 Collins Ave, Miami Beach , FL 33140

Go to maps.google.com and they show it well

From www.nationalcar.com you could also call them. It is a bit tricky to get their locations to come up, but they are there.

2401 Collins Ave

Miami Beach , FL 33140

Phone: (305)532-8257 (305)532-0702 (305)532-4390 Fax: (305)532-0702

Archived