Pacific Sun on Schoolies

jessica3152

I notice from the webcam that Sun has departed on the first of her 2 Schoolies charters for this year.

It seems someone has moved about 8 sun lounges onto the forward observation deck in full view of the webcam. Given the reputation of Schoolies Week and the bad publicity P&O has received this year, I am guessing these lounges will be moved back to their rightful position ASAP lest the webcam catch any "undesirable activities" on the lounges!!!

:eek:

It looks like they are on both sides! Maybe they have been put there by the crew deliberately... Now that you have posted on here what's the bet the cruise cam is disabled by the end of the day. We all know P&O read these boards (and if they don't they should!!). Hello, Mr or Ms P&O Rep!!;)

Cheers,

Chaz:)

There were a couple sitting on the lounges this morning though as ADF points out you couldn't see anything because of the solid rail. Even on a still day this is a pretty windy spot so you wouldn't want to be out in the open here anyway.

Looks like the chairs have all been packed up for the night. Interesting to see if they reappear tomorrow. I assume they want to restrict the high-jinks to the cabins and the Sun Deck!!!!!:D

Looks like the chairs have all been packed up for the night. Interesting to see if they reappear tomorrow. I assume they want to restrict the high-jinks to the cabins and the Sun Deck!!!!!:D

The sun lounges have been piled up just to the right of the cruise cam view. i guess if they keep some there, they will be able to see who is throwing them overboard.

Archived