Chris Jefferson

tigerdadky

tigerdadky,

We were just on Celebration, and I have good things to report about Chris Jefferson! We didn't participate in a lot of social onboard activities, so hopefully someone who had an opportunity to rub elbows with Chris on a personal level will chime in. I found him to be friendly and funny, but not over the top. He is very proud of the Celebration crew, and he has reason to be. We had a fabulous time!

Hmmmm. So, maybe that didn't give you the information you were looking for. Just wanted to let you know that we'd sailed with Chris, and enjoyed him as our cruise director.

Teresa

Thanks for the info, exactly what I wanted someone that has seen him in action. Sounds like hes gonna be just fine. Cant wait for my celebration cruise in April. Glad you had a great time and really enjoyed your reports on the Celebration and Key West.

Chris is a lot of fun. We sailed with him as a Social Host on the Conquest years ago and then as CD on the Pride in March. I believe he just got married.

You should have a ball!!

Happy Cruising!

We met Chris Jefferson on our very first cruise. He was an assistant to Bret Alans and we loved Chris!! This was the cruise where they announced he was being promoted to CD and he sure deserved it!! Would take him as a cd over Bret any day!

HELLO,

I was on the CELEBRATION-2004 & 2005........

Chris was the CRUISE DIRECTOR-2004,& BIG TEX was the ASST CD,,,,

Those two was very funny................

Chris is a very good CD..........

You will have a great cruise on the CELEBRATION.....

HAPPY CRUISING...............

Just got off the Celebration today. Chris Jefferson was a great CD - not too swarmy like some CD's can be. I agree with the above comment that he was proud of his staff - I agree, he should be.

Any time I saw or interacted with him he seemed very genuine. I have every confidence you'll be happy with him :)

Archived