Has Someone hacked the Golden Princess Ship Cam?

Shoalwater

I'm Alberto And I Live In Torino,italy. My Idea Is That During Drydocks They Give Maintenance To All Computer Systems Including Web Cams. Don't Forget That Ship Has Been Built In Italy By Fincantieri And Workers Presently Doing Maintenance Of The Ship's Interiors Are Italians As Are The Captain And Many Officers.

Striscialanotizia Tv Program Is Very Popular Nationwide In Italy And My Idea Is That They Put This Unusual But Funny (for An Italian ) Picture During Web Cam Out-of-service-for-maintenance Time.this Is My Idea Anyway Hope They Will Do A Nice Job As I Will Be On The New Orleans-rio Cruise. Ciao To All Of You.

Edit/Delete Message

I'm Alberto And I Live In Torino,italy. My Idea Is That During Drydocks They Give Maintenance To All Computer Systems Including Web Cams. Don't Forget That Ship Has Been Built In Italy By Fincantieri And Workers Presently Doing Maintenance Of The Ship's Interiors Are Italians As Are The Captain And Many Officers.

Striscialanotizia Tv Program Is Very Popular Nationwide In Italy And My Idea Is That They Put This Unusual But Funny (for An Italian ) Picture During Web Cam Out-of-service-for-maintenance Time.this Is My Idea Anyway Hope They Will Do A Nice Job As I Will Be On The New Orleans-rio Cruise. Ciao To All Of You.

Edit/Delete Message

Archived