Extra hour of photography?

I am also getting married in Grand Cayman. I plan to use the 1 hr of photography on the island during the ceremony and I plan to buy an extra hour of photography which we'll use to take pictures on the ship. I then plan to buy a photography package where I get all the negatives and/or CD.

However, I am not sure if it will be the same photographer taking the photos on the island and on the ship. From what I understand (of the posts on this forum), the photography company for the ship does not send photographers to the islands after 9/11. Still trying to figure out how to combine the package.

I talked to Alex Melendez (amelendez@imageservices.com) from www.image.com and he told me that I can book an (extra) hour of photography service to be provided onboard as soon as we return from the ceremony.

Oh, he also told me that the photography packages will be different in the new year. He said to contact him after Jan 1st.

By the way, you can (pre)book all the photography service with him directly.

I also spoke to Alex at the photo place and the cost for the extra hour is $75. See his email below. He also told me that you can book before Jan to lock into this years prices. Even the extra hour will be $20 more next year. I do not plan on having more than 2 guest so I am not sure if I wan the extra hour but I may purchase it just to get the extra options of better shots and more place on the ship.

> It's still a bit early. I can provide you information. However, our

> services will be changing as of January 2007 so it would be best if

> you contacted us 3 to 4 months prior to your wedding. As per our current services, the cost of the CD with Images, without a

package purchase is $449.95. Prints are $6.95 for 5x7 & $19.95 for

> 8x10's.

• 2 months later...
Is it worth an extra hour of photography if it's just me and my fiancee? (NO guests)????

If you already have one for an hour, you will find that you won't need any additional extra time. Worst case scenario, take a camera with you and you'll be surprised to see who wants to take pictures for tips and the quality won't be an issue since they are in addition to your other pictures.

Archived