Iguazu Falls questions

JEBurton

Does anyone know if I can purchase airline tickets directly from an airline in Argentina (while I'm in the US) to fly from BA to Iguazu or do I need to go through a travel agent? And would the travel agent have to be in Argentina?

Is there a place to store our luggage for a few days in BA after disembarking the cruise ship while visiting the falls in Iguazu?

thanks for any info you can provide.

I am sure you could purchase the tickets on line using hte internet however I used a TA in Buenos Aries that set up our hotel reservation at the Sheraton at hte falls - and saved me over $100. per night over the best rate I could find on the internet for the same hotel. He also co-ordinated our flights and set up our guide & transfers. He kept our luggage in Buneos Aries while we went to the falls. What he actually did was he took our luggage and delivered it to the hotel he had booked us into on our return form Iguazu.

He was excellent.

If you need his name email me

ann @ cnetury 21 vancouver dot com

We used Ann's TA for our trip in January. We did Iguazu pre-cruise and left our luggage at the hotel that we stayed in BA and collected it on our return before checking into the ship.

You can find the TA name and contact info in my cruise notes on this board.

Archived