Destiny here I come

2ndcruiser-destiny

I leave in 4 days...I will be on the Destiny out of Puerto Rico. After reading all the information on this board I was very concerned, so much so that I was dreading my trip....but since I found this board after booking my trip I decided that I am going to have a good time no matter what...I'm going with my friends and I'm not going to let other passengers hinder me from enjoying a cruise that I paid good money for...I am mentally preparing myself for things that I have read...

I leave in 4 days...I will be on the Destiny out of Puerto Rico. After reading all the information on this board I was very concerned, so much so that I was dreading my trip....but since I found this board after booking my trip I decided that I am going to have a good time no matter what...I'm going with my friends and I'm not going to let other passengers hinder me from enjoying a cruise that I paid good money for...I am mentally preparing myself for things that I have read...
When you go with that type of an attitude (plus being forewarned) you are bound to have a great cruise. We did!

Have a safe flight and Enjoy!

have a great time, I'm looking forward to reading your review as I cruise on Destiny Jan 14,'07. I too have been reading both good and bad reviews but prefer to make my own decisions after boarding. Remind us what we should and shouldn't take for the cruise - have fun!!!!!!!! - Bahama-momma

You know what to potentially expect, as long as you're aware of that I think you'll have a fine time. If the worst comes true, just remember you knew it was coming, and just focus on your time in port. If it's better than what's been reported around here, consider it a nice surprise to make a good cruise great!

Have a great time, and make sure to tell us all about it when you get back!

I'm really excited as this is only my second cruise :D I'm more concerned about what I have to pack (I'm trying to pack light but I keep throwing stuff in the suitcase) and making sure that I have all of my documents in order

Just make sure you're not too organized!! Live a little! Have a blast, and if you think of it, say Hi to Barbados for me. Love that place!

Have fun on your cruise! I think attitude is half the battle. All of the negative comments lately about the Destiny have really gotten to me. My parents went on her and thought it was one of the best times they've ever had. I hope you have a great cruise and I'm looking forward to reading your review.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but you'll have a great time. I was married while cruising the Destiny and it was the best cruise ever (not just because I was married in STT either). Just stay positive and enjoy the week.

If you have time in San Juan, go across the street from the Terminal to a restaurant called Mofongo - it's AMAZING!!

Archived