#### LIVE FROM THE GOLDEN PRINCESS #### (17 Days Starting 11/29/06)

JotWorld

BTW Where are you going & for how long?

10 nights R/T FLL to Curacao, Isla Margarita, Barbados, Dominica, St. Thomas and Princess Cays. At sea from Sunday to Wednesday and then Wed to Sunday all port days, Monday 12/18 sea day, 12/19 Cays and disembark on 12/20.

I'll keep in touch.

Arlene

Arlene, Have a great cruise. I love the Sun. The dealers in the office when I sailed last year were the best. I also had Hristo in the dining room and he was the most fun and an excellent waiter.

Thank you Bill for taking us along with you. Between you and Tony I am cruising most of the year! LOL! My son is starting to tell me to get a life.

Where are you Tony? On your way to French Polynesia yet?

Happy Holidays everyone.

Thank you Carolyn and I hope my "office" experience is as good as yours. :) AFAIK, Tony should be in the air, getting close to NZ.

Arlene

10 nights R/T FLL to Curacao, Isla Margarita, Barbados, Dominica, St. Thomas and Princess Cays. At sea from Sunday to Wednesday and then Wed to Sunday all port days, Monday 12/18 sea day, 12/19 Cays and disembark on 12/20.

I'll keep in touch.

Arlene

Have a great cruise you two!....

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

fly out on Dec 17th from CHC to AKL to PPT.

Tony

When you doi start your life from the Tahitian Princess, please post the link to the thread here.

Enjoy Christchurch when you get there. Do some punting on the Avon.

Hi Bill...

We're all packed and ready to board the Sun Princess tomorrow. I'm going to attempt a "Live From" but in no way can I compete with you or Tony. There is no way I'm going to LIVE in that internet cafe. :D I just hope the equipment is operational, or you will hear me screaming :eek: from wherever you happen to be.

Until tomorrow night (or Monday)

Arlene

Oh goody more "Live From" posts!!!! Have a lovely trip Arlene.

Dianne

Oh goody more "Live From" posts!!!! Have a lovely trip Arlene.

Dianne

Thank you all for your good wishes. Just back from a huge Chinese dinner. Just what we needed the night before a 10 day cruise. :D :) :D

See ya..............

Arlene and Milt

P.S. to BARB: hahahahahaha re: "you know what" for dinner :p

When you doi start your life from the Tahitian Princess, please post the link to the thread here.

Enjoy Christchurch when you get there. Do some punting on the Avon.

On Dec 17th I start my new Live from the Tahitian!

BTW, have to overnight here in Vancouver now...crew was illegal and we are leaving tomorrow morning now...boy o boy this is going to be a long day tomorrow. They put me up at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel....it's a very nice property (have stayed here before, just not under these circumstances) and I have a reaaly nice room overlooking the mountains and runways.

We'll will be night night in a couple of hours for me!

Tony

Good Morning to all past, present and future cruisers,

Today is Sunday, 12-10-06, had my morning walk, coffee and answered all my e-mails for the day. Sunrise at 7:39am, o/s temp. 70 degrees F., sea temp. is 73.4 degrees F., and it is partly cloudy.

I woke up at 4am after setting the clocks back an hour the night before. Went out on my balcony where it was very peaceful, with a fresh breeze, while listening to the beautiful sound of the ship cutting through the water. As I gave thanks to my God, I looked up toward the sky, I saw the twinkling stars and felt the vastness of the ocean. It sent goose bumps down my spine.

How lucky we all are who cruise from time to time and experience the beauty of the blue ocean, able to live on a small city on the water, traveling from port to port, experiencing the sights and sounds of the world, allowing us to touch and 'be there' where we have all dreamed of being, for one moment in time.

Today is Sunday, 12-10-06, had my morning walk, coffee and answered all my e-mails for the day. Sunrise at 7:39am, o/s temp. 70 degrees F., sea temp. is 73.4 degrees F., and it is partly cloudy.

I woke up at 4am after setting the clocks back an hour the night before. Went out on my balcony where it was very peaceful, with a fresh breeze, while listening to the beautiful sound of the ship cutting through the water. As I gave thanks to my God, I looked up toward the sky, I saw the twinkling stars and felt the vastness of the ocean. It sent goose bumps down my spine.

How lucky we all are who cruise from time to time and experience the beauty of the blue ocean, able to live on a small city on the water, traveling from port to port, experiencing the sights and sounds of the world, allowing us to touch and 'be there' where we have all dreamed of being, for one moment in time.

Wow! Your post sent goose bumps down my spine.....lucky indeed.

Bill,

At your convenience, would you ask the young lady that you spoke to if she sent my email address thru to HQ and if it was sent to Viharn. I have heard nothing.

Thank you.

Judy

Hi Judy,

The Golden Princess Red Tape, is incredible!:( I've been working with a certain "Good" purser EVERY DAY (Haven't Missed One!) since giving all the info to the Hotel Secretary! The info came back, finally from the Puzzle Palace, & he was not able todo anything(for his level), so we got the First Purser(The Head) involved, took two days to see The First Purser again even with appts & going to the purser desk 4 or 5 times in one day, waiting in line every time:( Saw him yesterday, again, 1st Time was for the Computer Problems which we have all fixed Now, on The Golden, I might add!:D He took another copy of your eMail & said it would Definitely get sent to Viharn! He said, say Hi to Tony, again, & that it would Definitely get done, for sure!

I'm very sorry, I can't do any more than that, without being thrown off the Ship!:eek: They Probably think I'm a real Pain, even if this Has Nothing todo with me!

I will also ask the Hotel Secy what happened, I can't wait for the Great Answer!

My Very Best!

Bill

(Who almost NEVER Gives Up!);)

Thank Bill!! I expected they would know him. He loves to gamble and with days at sea, I figure he will be at the craps table all of the time. He will be quite surprised that you know his name. Thanks again and enjoy your trip!

Bill

OK, Bill I cornered them?:D at "the craps table" last night Said : John, he said, Yup:confused: ; Said: Brenda, she said Yup:confused: ; Said Ditore, he said Yup :confused: I shook both their hands hardily, & Said " You are Now Both a Millionaire!", (No Just Kidding;) ) Said: a Hearty Hello from Bill Cooper, and I got a Big Smile from both. They said Hi & to let you know they were Up!(in the Ofc)

My Best! Bill

it looks, according to the ship's cam, like you have a wonderful, bright day out there in the mid-Atlantic.

enjoy...

Yup, It's getting better by the Minute, it is Perfect! The Skies are Bright Blue, Sunny, with a few Hi thin Cirrus, Some small low Cumulus around the edges, & maybe a few Mid Alto-Cumulus, quite warm around 78-80F in AM, winds 4-5 out of the East, it was warm even last night & early this am as Dollar Bill has already reported.;)

The Seas have really flatten out over night, they are 2-4' swells at the most, and the Ship is Rocking Very gently!:) Perfect, this trip continues to be the absolute best Weather we have ever had!:D

Thanks for the Cam report & coming Along! My Best! Bill

Thank you Bill for taking us along with you. Between you and Tony I am cruising most of the year! LOL! My son is starting to tell me to get a life.

Where are you Tony? On your way to French Polynesia yet?

Happy Holidays everyone.

You are welcome,:) thanks for coming along!;) Tony is on Vacation(away from the Ship:D ), he's playing the Airport Game, and that's why I suspect, he would like to never have to get off the Ship:eek: (Maybe only to Switch Ships occasionally:rolleyes: ) Is that Right, Tony? Where are you know, your Fans want to know?

My Best!

Bill

(Happy at Sea!)

Will someone please ask Jackie to brush up on the waltz "Tammy" from the old movie? Old Debbie Reynolds tune. We'll be seeing her in January.

Thanks,

Gary P.

Hi,:) Consider it done, tonight!;) Will get back to you on it, also!

Thanks for coming along! Later......... Bill

I'll keep in touch.

Arlene

Sounds & looks Great for a Caribe get-a-way;) Haven't been to any of them, except St Thomas.(many, many times:eek: ) Have a Great Trip, looking forward to reading your "live from the Sun":D ! My Best! Bill

On Dec 17th I start my new Live from the Tahitian!

BTW, have to overnight here in Vancouver now...crew was illegal and we are leaving tomorrow morning now...boy o boy this is going to be a long day tomorrow. We'll will be night night in a couple of hours for me! Tony

Tony, et al,

I'll end my Live on Friday PM 12/15:( , disembark Sat 12/16:( & you embark 12/17:)! What will they (the Fans) ever do for over 24 Hours:eek: ?

Oh, Arlene will be live until the 19th, OK Arlene, you will have to keep up the Action! :D Tony Have a safe flight, to NZ, and please let us All know when you arrive safely, on here! My Best! Bill

Yup, it's what the Cruising Life is all about, the Golden Princess: a Small Quaint City on the Seas!:) Very well said, Indeed!;) We are now only 3 Hours ahead of EST, & we move back the clocks again tonight, the 25 Hour Days, Day after Day at Sea,(a Small Quaint City on the Sea), will it ever end, I hope not!:eek: Please, Don't anyone wake me up!:D My Best!

Bill

Archived