Review of our non-cruise. Long and boring.

jgmpuma

Thank you for your post. It does make you stop and think what is important in your life and be thankful for what you have. I will be arriving in Biloxi on Sunday. My husband arrived there today for 3 weeks for work putting up fence around damaged properties. I wish everyone the best of luck and Happy Holidays!

First of all, thank goodness this year's hurricane season was nonexistent, so new tragedies didn't add to the ones from last year. Secondly, we can certainly empathize with your insurance hassles. We have a sinkhole under our home that is not fixable. So we're currently on our non-cruise while waiting for the insurance companies to actually honor our claims.

We Ahoys loved your review. While reading, the DW exclaimed, "Ooh, a special on chicken at Walmart? I've got to take THAT excursion!!" So off she went to Walmart.....

We try to add some life to our non-cruises. We often head down to the port of Tampa and sit outside on Bennigans' patio and watch the lifeboat drills on the Miracle or the Inspiration. We're going to toast the Miracle on her last sailing out of Tampa, then return and toast the Legend on her first sailing from the port. Sometimes even non-cruising can be fun...

Archived