$75 Misc. charge?

chrismch

Just got my final cruise documents and on the cruise summary page after stateroom fare it shows a $75 charge with no explanation. It can't be our tips which will amount to much more than that. As it's after hours can't get an answer from my TA or Celebrity until tomorrow, but I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this.:confused:

I also have similar charges for my Dec 8th Summit cruise on that page, the total is less than that which I have already paid, but no mention of any refund.

Celebrity and my TA have no explanation , and other passengers have no entries on their pages at all. It is very strange.

Strange also is the fact that yesterday my TA was informed by fax that "As your client (name) has difficulty walking , a wheel chair and attendant will be provided at the pier, and a wheel chair for her her use on board"

Great except I do not need any assistance, of any kind .-other than a decent time between plane changes -like 2 hours- at airports.to allow for late arrivals, and going from Teminal A to Terminal F at the other end of the airport.

Archived