Platinum / VIP experience out of New Orleans

Kajunswty

This will be our 1st time :D :cool: ;) how was the process? Did you have trouble since there seems to be no Platinum luggage tags?

We aren't in a suite our VIP status is from the # of cruises. Will the CCL rep have our names on a list or something? I don't want to end up getting frustrated at the pier. But, I would like to take advantage of our "status".

Any info would be appreciated

This will be our 1st time :D :cool: ;) how was the process? Did you have trouble since there seems to be no Platinum luggage tags?

We aren't in a suite our VIP status is from the # of cruises. Will the CCL rep have our names on a list or something? I don't want to end up getting frustrated at the pier. But, I would like to take advantage of our "status".

Any info would be appreciated

Hey!! We have cruised out of New Orleans many times but this month will be our first VIP Check In at this port (especially at the NEW terminal~~yea!!)

We are headed out in 17 days.

I don't expect that you will have any problems. When your documents arrive they will have those wonderful words "please proceed to VIP Check In" on the page around the names of all of those folks in your cabin.

The tags you receive with your documents will be the standard tags for which ever floor and (forward/aft) you have. You won't receive the Platinum tags until you Debark...since they place the luggage for VIP Debarkation in a special place. So you don't need the Platinum luggage tags getting ON , just getting off!!

We cruised out of Tampa in October under our VIP status and out of Long Beach, Ca in March. Both times were wonderful experiences. (I love VIP Check In and Debarkation!!!)

We are headed out on the December 21st...when is your trip??

Have a great cruise!!

Just received my docs yesterday with VIP stauts for the first time so I'll be trying it out in Nola first. Nice guy named Robert, CC member that works at VIP checkin & posts here will be there to take care of you.

Hopefully Rob will be in VIP. Lately he has been stuck handling the "non-resident" cruisers. But he has promised to try to be assigned to the VIP duty on the 21st of this month when we are sailing. We were on the Miracle together in October. Wonderful guy and an absolutely perfect fit for Carnival's embarkation!!

Archived