south beach restaurant

castle701

We are a group of people who want to specifically eat at Lincoln Road in south beach before our Jan. cruise. Any favorites?

My favorites are Sushi Samba, World Resource Cafe (Asian), Cafeteria (its also a lounge at night)and Rosinella's (Italian). There is an awesome chinese restaurant a block off from Lincol Road Mall called Miss Yip @ 1661 Meridian - on 16th go down one block to Merdien....try the Dim Sum,,,ITS GREAT!!

Any other Lincoln Road suggestions ... tried to make reservations for Rosinellas but they don't take them. We are a group of 19 so it would be impossible for us to just walk in.

If its Italian you are intrested you can also try Spri or Tiramesu also on Lincoln Road Mall.

Dont know what you are looking for but The Forge on Alton Road is as good as it gets.

The Forge is my favorite restaurant in Miami but it isn't in South Beach. It is in Mid Beach about two miles away.

David's II is my favorite Cuban anywhere and it is on the corner of Lincoln Road and Meridian but it isn't outdoor Lincoln Road dining.

The Forge is my favorite restaurant in Miami but it isn't in South Beach. It is in Mid Beach about two miles away.

David's II is my favorite Cuban anywhere and it is on the corner of Lincoln Road and Meridian but it isn't outdoor Lincoln Road dining.

It is about 2 miles away but Miami Beach runs over 200 blocks. I do think 41st would still qualify as south.

It is about 2 miles away but Miami Beach runs over 200 blocks. I do think 41st would still qualify as south.

From http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/index.php/news/comments/beaches-in-miami/

41st is not considered part of South Beach. Miami Beach is broken up into three different beaches which is where South Beach got its name.

Miami Beach — Mid Beach (Collins Ave. from 21st St. to 46th St.) Miami Beach, FL - Raised boardwalk over the dunes popular for strolling and jogging. Lifeguard towers, food/drink concessions, beach chair/umbrella rentals. Parking fee. For info call: (305) 673-7714.

Miami Beach — North Beach (Collins Ave. from 46th St. to 78th St.) Miami Beach, FL - Community center and old-fashioned bandshell in adjoining park at north end. Palm-shaded grassy area. Proximity to sidewalk cafes and fast-food restaurants. Lifeguard towers, food/drink concessions, beach chair/umbrella rentals, shower facilities. Metered parking. For info call: (305) 673-7714.

Miami Beach — South Beach (Ocean Dr. from 1st St. to 12th St.) Miami Beach, FL - Brightly painted, lifeguard stands. Walk, jog or skate along concrete promenade bordering the beach. Proximity to Ocean Drive sidewalk cafes. Topless bathing is permitted. Gay and lesbian beach from 8th St. to 12th St. Metered Parking. Beach Miami info call: (305) 673-7714.

I think the OP is asking for an Italian place on Lincoln Road mall.....

BTW...my finace was born here and lived here his whole life and still lives here and he is an AVID beach goer and locals never refer to the beach as mid beach or south beach or north beach....we just refer to the street name period.

Archived