Ncl Sun

Mr Bill

Mr Bill,

You have chosen wisely.

A great ship with all the amenities. Going to be refurbished in January so will be even better. Restaurants and shipboard activities are quite good.

Look for many responses on the boards.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Mac:)

what will involved in the refurbishing?

To add, the Sun's new paint job should include the new hull art.

I believe the East Meets West Restaurant will be renamed Cagney's Steakhouse during this dry dock. The menu changed years ago.

It seems NCL is putting beds into their dance lounges, on the Spirit first and now on the brand new Pearl, it's possible the Sun might receive this feature during this dry dock, assuming Dazzles gets redecorated this time around.

It might be too soon for the following, but this time next year, the Sun will be sailing in Hawaiian seas, so some redecorating for the Hawaiian market may occur. But they could wait until the next dry dock to do this.

It's also possible that no interior redecoration gets done this time around, just getting the exterior paint job.

It will be interesting to read what has changed by passengers' reports on the first cruise after the dry dock.

will be on the sun:) in march fiord deck BB was this a good pick never been on the sun.

We loved the Sun. We had a BA, and my in-laws had a BB; they were identical other than different decks. Sailing on the Sun is what hooked my DH on cruising.

I'm sorry to hear that the East Meets West restaurant will be gone, that was one of our favorites on the Sun.:( Have yet to eat at Cagney's (will in about 4 weeks :D -can't wait!), but I hear it's wonderful.

• 1 month later...

Archived