I guess No Meet and Mingle

From what I understand the policy is : 30 days prior to sail date for sign up.

This is where I am at>

As of July 19, 2004, 12 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Community Meet & Mingle for the Serenade Of The Seas sailing on 8/8/2004 .

I guess there is no M7M for me this time. *sob*

I didn't really even get to chat with anyone that is cruising with me.

I must say I met many wonderful people that are cruising just before I cruise sail date and just after I sail date.

I hope you have a great time at M&M for CC'ers :)

Loan me your crying towel Folgy, I have not found one soul going on the Vision with me. Our Dec.03 cruise had a large M&M party and a rowdy bunch having fun posting before the cruise and now this time nothing. Guess no one knows about this site. Have fun on your cruise!!

Folgy

All is not lost (yet). From the RCI M&M registration page:

Please note: Meet & Mingle registration closes three days prior to sailing. Guests will be unable to register after Registration for the sailing is closed.

Our roll call is sailing the Legend Sept 5. The M&M number has been stuck on 22 for the last month :(

Always a supportive group around . I feel much better just with the posts you guys just made.

I guess there is really no 'rhyme nor reason' whay it turns out this way sometimes. On the Grandeur (Jan /04 ) sailing we had a great turn out.

This time >.......caputz!! , go figure?

Before there was a meet and mingle there were rubber band parties. Those who were on the same sailing met on their own, so even if your roll call here ( and try other boards also) yeilds just a few, meet on yor own in a preset bar at a preset time.;)

Folgy, I know how you feel! We are going on AOS July 25th and have had no response to queries to lineup other CC guests on that trip.

Oh well, We'll just have to talk to ourselves!

Gene in Birmingham

That has happened to me in the past - no M&M on a ship of 3,000+ passengers. Isn't it incredible?

Anyway, we just scheduled our own get together for lunch on the first sea day in the dining room. List a day, time, and location to meet. Then go into the dining room as a group and INSIST that you all be seated together. (You may get some resistance but you can WAIT until they make it happen for you!!!) It was great fun and we were all SO glad we did it!

Hope it all works out for you. Don't miss the opportunity of meeting each other just because RCCL has a 25 guest requirement for the party to be scheduled.

Have a great cruise!!!:)

From what I understand the policy is : 30 days prior to sail date for sign up.

This is where I am at>

As of July 19, 2004, 12 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Community Meet & Mingle for the Serenade Of The Seas sailing on 8/8/2004 .

I guess there is no M7M for me this time. *sob*

I didn't really even get to chat with anyone that is cruising with me.

I must say I met many wonderful people that are cruising just before I cruise sail date and just after I sail date.

I hope you have a great time at M&M for CC'ers :)

Folgy,

25 people signed up for our M/M on Serenade July 11-18, but only 7 of us showed up. It was me, GJustice and wife, and Robin, her friend Beth, 2 sons. That is all. Wonder if all the others just forgot or what? There was a invitation card in our cabin the first day.

Enjoy the cruise anyway.

Folgy' date='

25 people signed up for our M/M on Serenade July 11-18, but only 7 of us showed up. It was me, GJustice and wife, and Robin, her friend Beth, 2 sons. That is all. Wonder if all the others just forgot or what? There was a invitation card in our cabin the first day.

Enjoy the cruise anyway.[/quote']

WoW! Only 7 out of 25 showed up? Why bother signing up then? (I mean the ones that were a No show)

Archived