Was Noordam Pricing Error Now Rotterdam Pricing Error!

james j feller

[quote name='xpcdoojk']So, if you buy car insurance and crash your car, they give you the money for your premium back. :confused:

This just keeps getting further away from reality everytime I take a moment to read this thread.

jc[/quote]James feller's comment was in regard to not being able to transfer insurance purchased through HAL to another booking if you cancel the one that it was purchased for originally. See the post previous to his by Steve. I haven't seen anything here that gets away from reality.

Huh?:confused: I am quite comfortable with my previous post even if it is out of context. Nobody gets to tell others what they can and can't read. Further, if you want to get people to believe your stories you might want to learn how to communicate them. I get the feeling that you are too lazy to actually type what you are actually trying to say, and as a result your message doesn't come across in the way you want it to. I don't mean this disrespectfully, but I am truly, for once, trying to help you since you seem to believe in your position so strongly. You post bits and pieces on a half dozen threads and then you jump on anyone who wasn't able to assemble the jigsaw puzzle. I do get a rebate from my auto insuror if I don't have an accident. However, if I have an accident and have to use the insurance I don't expect them to fix the car and return the premium.

I will take your stuff seriously as soon as you logically state it.:) Otherwise, I assume you just like to grind your broken axe because you can.:rolleyes:

jc

Archived