Voyager of the Seas Feb 24th - mar 3rd 2007

DSTPAM1

We will be on the Voyager for this sailing. It will be our 13th cruise with RCCL and 51st cruise. Hope the Voyager is in great shape. We were on her back in 1999 when see was very new.

A fine ship!! John & Priscilla

We will be on the Voyager for this sailing. It will be our 13th cruise with RCCL and 51st cruise. Hope the Voyager is in great shape. We were on her back in 1999 when see was very new.

A fine ship!! John & Priscilla

That was thoughtful Merion Mom. She was our first (and only for now cruise) in May 06. It was a great cruise. There was only 2 indications it wasn't a brand new ship. On the elevators there is a strip of carpet that tells you what day it is (That was more helpful than I thought it would be). Those showed some signs of wear, but not horrible. And there has been a lot of talk about the slow sliding doors on Deck 10.

Had a wonderful cruise on her, got me hooked.

Thanks for the roll call info. I'm new to this and don't know my way around.

This is my second cruise. I think we will be doing this from now on for our vacations. We had so much fun. Last time we went with another couple, this time we are going alone.

John and Pricilla, I think I read a review that you posted.....I think I read all of them. I read as much as I could before I went on my last cruise...it helped a lot.

I read somewhere that Johnny Rockets is now free...and there are now drink cards available (alcohol)...is this true?

Archived