Garden Villas - Opinions?

fabby50

Thinking about upgrading from a Romance Suite on the Pride of Hawaii to a Garden Villa. Any opionions? What I'm wondering about is noise level - especially if the folks that share the garden area with you are late night partiers. Is there adequate soundproofing? I saw on the NCL cruise review critic that that could be a concern. My husband and I are "early to bed, early to rise" kind of people and with the time change, I'm sure we'll wake up even earlier.

It does seem like you get some nice perks however. How are the perks? Are they worth the extra $$$$?

Thanks for your time -

LOL...you do not hear a think in a Courtyard Villa...since the Courtyard is a different area and you go through a hallway to your Suite. There is much less noise up there, since there less people walking through the hallway anyhow. You would have more traffic in the Romance Suite! Go for the upgrade...it is sooooo worth the money! We will not do anything else beside a Courtyard Villa or Garden Villa!

NO...it is a real hallway with windows into the Courtyard...very pretty! Really quiet and the service, ameneties and especially the Courtyard are worth every dime! Actually we never really left our Suite up there...why should you, if everything you want will come to you!

we stayed in the garden villa on the Pride of Hawaii (and will be staying again on the Jewel in January and August). I saw the courtyard villas and they are very nice. If you have a chance to stay in one, I'd say go for it. No one is able to get up to that floor (you need your key for the elevator) so only people that belong on the floor are there. I didn't hear anything at night and for the most part I didn't see many people. I happened to take a midnight stroll to the courtyard a number of times and no one was in there. You really can't hear anything through the glass either. Based onn my experience, I do not think you will have a problem with noise. As for the bathrooms I cannot say for the courtyard villas, but the ones on the Garden Villa were quite big.

The Problem our CC patron has...he needs a huge toilet room, he mailed me already why and the thing is regardless, for his needs they are to small! I have stayed also in the Garden Villa...it is the best, but he will have problems with the width of the toilet room!

Archived