Pacific Princess in Sydney this morning!

Kiwi Kruzer

I've just found this webcam site of Sydney Harbour, Circular Quay, the Opera House and Sydney Harbour bridge. It shows the Pacific Princess close up and if you wait a bit, you can manuouvre the camera yourself. Until then, you watch whilst someone else manouvres it. :)

http://www.therocks.com/dyncontent.cfm?menuid=610

Jenny

>^..^<

Thanks heaps, David. I hadn't seen that webcam before. I have now saved them both to favourites.

I am hopeless at manouvreing the cameras. But have saved these pictures of the Pacific Princess.

She is leaving Sydney.

I wonder why the pictures don't show up as they should........????

Jenny

>^..^<

GetStillImage.jpg.b4f1b8a0db5b2bae1e3443b73f16db5d.jpg

GetOneShot.jpg.45c594e0139aa71dbd22473c2d39e776.jpg

I wonder why the pictures don't show up as they should........????Jenny

They come up when you click on them in a separate window.I have found that 1 will show up on the posting,but any more tend to get listed as above.

Chivalrygirl....... Hey David Don't get too carried away, coming up the Rangi channel is also pretty exciting.

Its always exciting coming home,and our Harbour is great as well ,but Sydney has to win overall......deep water,no container cranes cluttering up the view,and the sight of the Bridge and Opera House is awesome.Even if we had a stadium down there it could never match the effect of sailing into Sydney.

Yahoo - almost time to stock up on the Kwells :D 41 sleeps to go for us - we got an email from P&O to say our ports in Fiji have been changed because of the troubles there. We lose 1 sea day apparently. That was the thing we most look forward too - love those sea days. Mummsie

David,

The Pacific Princess must be back from its circumnavigation of Australia. We only have 23 sleeps to go until we are on her on the 4th January.

I also have to add my vote to Sydney being the most beautiful harbour in the world. We have been to most of the top harbours in the world eg. Hong Kong, San Francisco, Vancouver and Rio de Janeiro, New York plus lots of others and Sydney wins hands down. Nothing can beat the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the wonderful vista of the North and South shore. On a sunny day, it is sensational. We are so looking forward to sailing in and out of this beautiful harbour shortly.

Jennie

Archived