Royal Family Suite on Legend (RCCL)

gadgetlady

Describing Spacious is gonna be different for people.

Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds, two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed and Pullman bed, and a private balcony. (526 sq. ft., balcony 74 sq. ft.)

one bathroom has a shower the other bathroom has a bathtub. so the kids can use the tub.

These cabins are somewhat pricy when comparing it to booking two regular balcony cabins..

Describing Spacious is gonna be different for people.

Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds, two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed and Pullman bed, and a private balcony. (526 sq. ft., balcony 74 sq. ft.)

one bathroom has a shower the other bathroom has a bathtub. so the kids can use the tub.

These cabins are somewhat pricy when comparing it to booking two regular balcony cabins..

We're actually already booked. Do you know if the tub is a tub/shower? With 4 adults, we do sort-of need 2 shower facilities.

The page didnt say if the tub bathroom has a shower or not. I think posting on the Royal board could help you a lot faster then here.

There are also showers located in the gym/spa area if only one shower.

have you looked at www.cruiseclues.com/legendoftheseas

there might be pics located there

The page didnt say if the tub bathroom has a shower or not. I think posting on the Royal board could help you a lot faster then here.

There are also showers located in the gym/spa area if only one shower.

have you looked at www.cruiseclues.com/legendoftheseas

there might be pics located there

The page didn't say. I'll try reposting this on the RCCL board. I don't know that we'd want to haul off to the gym to take showers -- at least I know I wouldn't!! But thanks for the suggestion -- it's good to remember in case of emergency.

Archived