Help! I got the wrong Hotel thru Priceline!!!

loug1601

I thought I was bidding on the Interconental in Downtown Miami. I received the Miami Hyatt Regency! :(

I though if you punched in a 4 star hotel in Miami that the Intercontinental was the only hotel that would come up for bidding.

Oh well, for $81.00 per night, pre tax, and $99.70 including taxes and fees, I will have to deal with it. Hubby is going to be upset!

So....How is the Hyatt Regency? :confused: We will be there for a 1 night pre-cruise stay arriving on 09/14/07.

Should I just bite the bullet, chalk this up to a loss, and book "normally" at the Intercontinental?

HELP!

Pat

There are 2 hotels in the category for 4 star for Priceline - so this definitely was a possibility. A long time time, Intercontinental was 5 star which made it easier but now you are more likely to get the Hyatt on Priceline over the Intercontinental. This is what is keeping me from bidding for my January trip.

Next time look at http://biddingfortravel.com

You can see what hotels are in a category and what hotels have been won recently.

Next time look at http://biddingfortravel.com

You can see what hotels are in a category and what hotels have been won recently.

It is so important to read everything on Bidding For Travel. Once you get the hang of it, you will be more likely not to have any disaapointments.

I have stayed at the Hyatt and found it a good hotel.

I've stayed at the Hyatt many times and it is a very nice hotel and not

very far from the Bayside. The Rooms are very nice, see if you can

get an end room, they are larger than regular rooms. The pool area is small

but quite adequate for a pre-cruise night. The breakfast buffet is expensive

but very good.

The Hyatt Regency is a great place! We stayed there pre cruise for 3 nights last Christmas. The staff were so very nice and we had a great time in the bar on Christmas eve! The rooms have balconies and you can see the ships. I would stay there anytime. BTW we won it on Priceline also!

Archived