CC Needed to Print Boarding Pass???

AmateurCruzer

:confused:

Hola All.

I have a question for you educated people. Princess told my dad today that both parties need to have a CC on file to be able to print out a boarding pass or that you could print it, but it wouldn't be active.

I have a bunch of mixed parties with people who don't even know each other. Is what the princess rep was saying true?

Thanks,

The Amateur

:confused:

Hola All.

I have a question for you educated people. Princess told my dad today that both parties need to have a CC on file to be able to print out a boarding pass or that you could print it, but it wouldn't be active.

I have a bunch of mixed parties with people who don't even know each other. Is what the princess rep was saying true?

Thanks,

The Amateur

Yes, it is.

As foreigner said, yes. But each person can use their own credit card, or you can use one for two or more people (which is what most couples do). The actual numbers of the credit card are x'd out online and not visible to others who may have access to the personalizer even if more than one person is listed on a booking. Stranger or spouse.

Since we dont have either a credit card or a passport we are not able to print out boarding passes at all. Princess told me that I dont need a boarding pass to check in-- only have the booking number handy.

Serene is correct. The new e-doc boarding passes are taking the place of the 'old' express check-in stickers. It is supposed to make check-in faster by having all the information pre-entered into the Princess computers and many passengers have done this for years anyway. But the information is not absolutely required in advance, and some have even questioned if the check in is any faster since so many folks use it.

Archived