submitting cruise reviews?

madforcruising. thanks so much for your help! i was at this page yesterday and for some reason didn't see the submit member review section!

anyhow, i found it now though! thanks again!

Also, Laura has suggested that we can just post reviews on the relevant cruise line board here, and quite a lot of people have done that. As search works beautifully, they can be easily found now. If these were my boards, I would make sure that people put the word "review" in the title to make the searching easier and more accurate.

If you do that, you may find the 10,000 character per post limit. If so, my suggestion would be to post the subsequent parts of the review by replying to the thread started by the first part of the review. That way people can find all the parts together in one thread, rather than scattered all over the board depending on how many replies there are to each part, and when.

globaliser i had to do just that. i posted a review of my cruise on the HAL page yesterday. it took me 4 posts altogether to get my review in. i guess i just like to talk (er, write) alot!

thanks again for the help!

I've just gone over to find that - for reading over dinner tonight!

You know what's often said - the bigger, the better. ;) So I'm looking forward to that.

Sorry to have pointed out the obvious to you when you'd already worked it out.

Archived