Laundry facilities on Millenium

kandm51

Just wondering if any one knew if there was laundry ( washer and dryers ) onboard the Millenium ? I know there wasn't on the Mercury, just wondered if any Celebrity ships have any facilities. Sure would save some packing !!:)

Thanks

Just wondering if any one knew if there was laundry ( washer and dryers ) onboard the Millenium ? I know there wasn't on the Mercury, just wondered if any Celebrity ships have any facilities. Sure would save some packing !!:)

Thanks

Hi Kandm !

There are no public laundry facilites on Celebrity ships.

Hi Kandm !

There are no public laundry facilites on Celebrity ships.

Andy is correct, here is a link to prices and info for the laundry service on board. They do a good job and the prices are reasonable....

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000QYOJo_Hkz2DnPkPRPEXkMKQ:1051tg60i?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

kandm,

Just to pile on the praise, I was on the Millie for 12 nights in the Medit with my DH and 3 boys and we used the laundry twice and were very pleased. Just sent the DH's dockers, boys shorts, underwear :o and a few other things we just couldn't wear another time. I was happy to pay the laundry prices and NOT have one more suitcase : )

Happy planning,

Lynne

I agree with Lynne and prefer to pack a little lighter and pay for laundry services (which are pretty reasonably priced) .... and it sure beats spending time in the laundry room when there are so many other wonderful things to do on a cruise :)

Archived