Holiday Suite Specials Promo 125

2rg

Holiday Friends and Family Suite Specials

Nothing lights up the holidays like a Christmas or New Year’s cruise with your family.

Purchase a suite and include Friends & Family in the same stateroom from just $199 per person.

Choose from Caribbean, Latin America or South America Holiday Cruises.

Call your Travel Agent or 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425).
Ask for Promo #125.

Friends & Family 3rd/4th Fares

Superior and Deluxe Verandah Suites Cat. S and Cat. SS
12/19/04 Oosterdam 7-Day Eastern Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $199
12/23/04 Zuiderdam 7-Day Eastern Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $199
12/19/04 Westerdam 8-Day Western Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $199
12/27/04 Westerdam 8-Day Eastern Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $249

Superior Verandah Suite Cat. S
12/18/04 Veendam 8-Day Latin America Roundtrip Tampa $199
12/30/04 Zuiderdam 9-Day Western Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $249
12/16/04 Volendam 10-Day Western Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $249
12/18/04 Zaandam 10-Day Southern Caribbean Roundtrip Port Canaveral $249
12/22/04 Maasdam 11-Day Southern Caribbean Roundtrip Norfolk $249
12/26/04 Volendam 10-Day Eastern Caribbean Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale $299
12/28/04 Zaandam 11-Day Eastern/Western Caribbean Roundtrip Port Canaveral $299
12/15/04 Amsterdam 21-Day South America/Antarctica Rio de Janeiro to Valparaiso $299

To learn more about these itineraries, visit [url]www.hollandamerica.com[/url]

Fares are based on Promo #125 in the category listed.

We saw this promo too - A great deal - wish we could take advantage of it - we usually have 4 people in our cabin, so these fares are awesome for us.

We are waiting for HAL to extend them to our 3/20/05 sailing - according to our TA there is talk of extending this to certain 2005 cruises.

If you check the cabin prices for these sailing they are extremely high. They should let a 3rd/4th go for free at those rates. Example: an S suite on Westerdam for the 12/19 sailing is well over $8,000 for 2. We are sailing the week before and paying $2,400 for the exact same room!

:)

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=magenta]We got that e-mail a couple of days ago. If we weren't already booked for a cruise that ends in the middle of November and back-to-backs that begin the first week in January, we might have considered it.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff]Holiday cruises always tend to be higher.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff]Hey Doone - we will be getting off the Volendam when you are getting on in March.[/color][/font]
:)

[quote name='doone']Ekerr19, wouldn't that be nice if it extends to the 3/20/05 sailing on the Volendam, I may be interested in switching. Hope you can join us on this sailing.[/QUOTE]
doone-

I hope they do! - we are excited about the Volendam cruise and the 3rd/4th pax special would save us hundreds of dollars. For the 3/20 sailing, the kids's price is currently about $600 each...

I read the Volendam is getting a new CD - Dottie from the Zuiderdam. Have you cruised with her before?

We are booked on BtoBs on the Zaandam including a Christmas sailing. I have been checking HALs site and notice that many of the Holiday sailings are not filling up very fast. One reason is the additional cost to sail at Holiday time and I`m sure another one is because so many of the sailings this year are 10 rather than 7 day sailings.Maybe there won`t be as many young children on these sailings. I also rec`d the email from HAL on the specials but won`t be using it.....jean

KAK-

I think Dottie may have been the CD on our Zuiderdam cruise last summer - I can't remember because the CD on that cruise was pretty non-existent...

WE are so looking forward to the Volendam 3/20 - I hope we have a good CD - they can make a cruise so much more enjoyable.

Archived