New Zealand/Australia Cruise Tour?

Pengawin3

A group of past Mercury passengers are talking about doing the Feb. 08 NZ/Australia cruise tour on the Mercury and are wondering if anyone else has tried to get a group started?

If so, we'd love to join you. If not...wanna join us?

(this is not a solicitation for any kind of sale, just a general quiry.)

Also, anyone who has done this or any comparable cruise/tour "down under", your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

Do you mean an independent tour before or after the Mercury cruise? We're booked for Mercury on February 3, 2008 (leaving from Auckland) and are planning to fly to Sydney early and then spend some time touring before flying one-way to Auckland to join the ship.

X's cruise/tour options seem extremely expensive for the few extra days. A small independent group could probably do much better.

Have a look at our roll-call here on CC or send me a mail at hugosharonataoldotcom. Maybe we can get a group together.

Happy cruising!

I have done the Australia/New Zealand cruise before - not on Celebrity; Princess. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them. Also spent 4 days beforehand in Auckland, 5 after in Sydney and 5 up on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef if you have any questions for there.

I have done the Australia/New Zealand cruise before - not on Celebrity; Princess. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

My question is in regards to the return flight. Did you do a stopover or fly directly home? That's the only part I'm dreading as I've heard terrible stories about the loooooong flight!

My question is in regards to the return flight. Did you do a stopover or fly directly home? That's the only part I'm dreading as I've heard terrible stories about the loooooong flight!

That's why we've tentatively added on the Mercury cruise from Auckland to Honolulu. We would have 2 weeks in between the two sailings to travel through Australia, and then the flight from Honolulu to mainland U.S. wouldn't be so loooong.:p

Archived