Changing dining to 2nd seating

Ziggys

:confused: Does anybody which way would be best to change our seating for dinner. We are currently on First seating for dinner but have been wondering if 2nd would be better since were out on excursions most of the days. Should we wait until we board or call RCCL directly. We sail on January 20TH 2006 (NOS) Any Ideas? :(

Thanks

We have always done late seating but on our last cruise last week we decided to do early seating.

I have to say that I enjoyed the early seating the best. Sometimes it was a rush to get ready and one night we just went to JRs. I felt that we had more time to do things in the evening.

Call either RCI or your TA (whichever way you booked) and have them change it now. If it's not available, you will be "wait-listed". Once onboard, go to the dining room and check to make sure you've been changed (if it doesn't indicate the change on your seapass!) 9 times out of 10, you will get the seating you want by at least the 2nd night!

:confused: Does anybody which way would be best to change our seating for dinner. We are currently on First seating for dinner but have been wondering if 2nd would be better since were out on excursions most of the days. Should we wait until we board or call RCCL directly. We sail on January 20TH 2006 (NOS) Any Ideas? :(

Thanks

Call RCCL as soon as you can. I had the same thing. We had early seating then everyone changed their minds and wanted late so I called and they put me on the wait list. I was told that people change their minds everyday and by the 2nd day on the waitlist we had the late seating for dinner.

Good luck

Archived