Don't you just love that 'just booked feeling'?

the2ofus

OOOh, I just love that tingly feeling I get when I finally book a cruise!!

My Dear Sis and I just booked on the Volendam April 12 Southern Carib and Panama Canal cruise. In just four months I'll be standing at the aft rail watching the wake in the beautiful blue sea!!

I found that 7083 was still available. That's one of the aft inside cabins with a window on Navigation deck. Has anyone been in my cabin recently and can tell me how the furniture is arranged? Anyone have photos? I've promised Sis if there's a bed under the window, it will be hers. (Now she will be forever indebted to me - heh, heh, heh)

My Dear Sis and I just booked on the Volendam April 12 Southern Carib and Panama Canal cruise. In just four months I'll be standing at the aft rail watching the wake in the beautiful blue sea!!

I found that 7083 was still available. That's one of the aft inside cabins with a window on Navigation deck. Has anyone been in my cabin recently and can tell me how the furniture is arranged? Anyone have photos? I've promised Sis if there's a bed under the window, it will be hers. (Now she will be forever indebted to me - heh, heh, heh)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Happy for you and your sis.

Volendam is Fabulous!!!

And, Yes........that Just Booked Feeling is The BEST :)

Hi, Sail7Seas.

I really enjoyed getting to know you the last time I was on the Volendam. This will be my third time on her, and I know Volendam won't disappoint.

I just wish our schedule would have allowed me to travel on the Noordam with you all. It would have been fun. Maybe our paths will cross again some day.

Kakalina - that's my dream, to be able to always have multiple cruises booked.

Hi, Sail7Seas.

I really enjoyed getting to know you the last time I was on the Volendam. This will be my third time on her, and I know Volendam won't disappoint.

I just wish our schedule would have allowed me to travel on the Noordam with you all. It would have been fun. Maybe our paths will cross again some day.

I very much enjoyed getting to know you as well, '2ofus'. That was a great cruise on VODM, wasn't it?

It would have been wonderful if you could have sailed Noordam but hopefully there'll be another time that we'll meet aboard a 'dam' ship. I hope it is soon!!

In the meantime, you have another great VODM cruise to look forward to Congratulations for that 'tingly feeling' :)

Oh, yes ... that feeling is certain sublime, isn't it? As you can see from my sig line ... I, too, have a brand new booking ... and, yes, I've been a very bad girl. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Oh, yes ... that feeling is certain sublime, isn't it? As you can see from my sig line ... I, too, have a brand new booking ... and, yes, I've been a very bad girl. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Ah! But oftentimes it feels soooo good to be bad ;)

Really looking forward to cruising with you again for a month Rita.

Way to go, Jane! As you know, I'm doing the Panama cruise on the Noordam April 25th. I'm so excited for you and your sis, it'll be great. I did a New Year's cruise on the Volendam and she's wonderful. Wang Wangs all around - cheers:D I love the tingly feeling too:) but then it's accompanied by beads of sweat wondering if I can save enough on time - LOL But oh so worth it!

Ah! But oftentimes it feels soooo good to be bad ;)

Really looking forward to cruising with you again for a month Rita.

And a month of absolute paradise too! Combining perfect destinations with great cruising friends is the only way to go!

By the way ... talked to the boss ... he rolled his eyes, but okayed the "carryover" again. Good boy! :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived