what you wish you knew

I wish I had known that I didn't really NEED to rush to book excursions. (Our 1st cruise was pre-computer, and they told you to book ASAP, so you wouldn't miss out! What a stressful way to start! There were plenty of spots for everything we wanted to do!)

I wish I had known that you don't HAVE to book excursions AT ALL, to have a good time!

I wish I hadn't stressed about eating with others in the dining room--turns out, that's my favorite thing!!!

I wish our weather had been better, that 1st time out!!!

Have a great trip!

If you're beach people, you only need dinner clothes, swim suits and coverups...not tons of shirts, shorts, shoes, etc. Also take masks and snorkels, if you are into that kind of activity. Take half the clothes, twice the $$$, and have a great time!

Somehow, we manage to be taking a lot of showers on the cruise, so we aren't really trashing our clothes, and we can get away with wearing things twice. Also I wear a couple of outfits to dinner twice in a week. Nobody cared.

Pack lightly and enjoy yourself!

Leslie

Archived