Alcohol Drink Card

These drink cards are the only ones I know of that are widely accepted by the cruise lines......Mastercard, Visa Card, American Express Card.........

Booze is one of the areas cruise lines make their money. From what I have been told by some of my more affluent associates the high end lines like Regent and Seaborn include wine with dinner and supply a bottle in your suite at no charge but you will pay big bucks for the privilage.

in an ice bucket when you board & enter your stateroom in the Concierge Class category which you paid $1000 more for the privelege of plush robes, carpeting in bathroom with thick towels. Flowers in vases in bathroom & on desk. But that is all you get inclduing a tote bag when you leave inside of a purse.

These drink cards are the only ones I know of that are widely accepted by the cruise lines......Mastercard, Visa Card, American Express Card.........

Booze is one of the areas cruise lines make their money. From what I have been told by some of my more affluent associates the high end lines like Regent and Seaborn include wine with dinner and supply a bottle in your suite at no charge but you will pay big bucks for the privilage.

in an ice bucket when you board & enter your stateroom in the Concierge Class category which you paid $1000 more for the privelege of plush robes, carpeting in bathroom with thick towels. Flowers in vases in bathroom & on desk. But that is all you get inclduing a tote bag when you leave inside of a purse.

Brenda, I believe that JWFogg is referring to high end cruise lines like Regent, which provides two bottles of liquor in your cabin, which you have selected, and pours wine with dinner throughout the meal.

Celebrity is NOT a high-end cruiseline.

Archived