I'm so sad

THERAPYCRUISE

You must be looking at Wunderground. To be Honest they always say Rain unless it is for the dessert the more accurate weather site is Accuweather.com International I think if you look there you will feel better about the outlook. But you must remember to pack your sense of humor it will be your best ally. no matter what a bad day on vacation still beats a good day at work. See you on sunday afternoon:)

I know this is weird, but I've never slept so good ...

I was on the Conquest in August and I slept like a baby during naps every days and at night.

I gambeled and ate wonderful food every day. I walked around the ship and explored the shops, etc.

So I think if its a vacation, then rest and have a great time. Rain can be renewing and wonderful. Just stick your head out and enjoy it. It's only water!

Have a great cruise - I wish I were with you!

Kappy;)

Thank you all for cheering me up. I was having an alergic reaction to the antibiotic, I was finally able to get out of bed yesterday and now it is a mad dash to get ready. Again, you guys have really helped and I can't wait to just enjoy every minute on my cruise no matter what. Dunrovin I'll see you Sunday to everybody else I will have a foo foo drink for each and every one of you, oh boy I'll really be feelin no pain. LOL:D

Thank you all for cheering me up. I was having an alergic reaction to the antibiotic, I was finally able to get out of bed yesterday and now it is a mad dash to get ready. Again, you guys have really helped and I can't wait to just enjoy every minute on my cruise no matter what. Dunrovin I'll see you Sunday to everybody else I will have a foo foo drink for each and every one of you, oh boy I'll really be feelin no pain. LOL:D

Whooo whooo !!

I have read your posts and know how much this means to you, and I am just delighted to hear you are gonna be healthy and ready for a wonderful cruise! I hope you and your family have a great time together!

Enjoy those foo-foos <grin>

Archived