Yuletide Greetings To All Cc'ers

Shellie1964

I would just like to say......

'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007'

...to each and every Cruise Critic member. I have found these boards absolutley invaluable in the run up to my upcoming cruise. I have found so much useful information such as where to enjoy a liquid night-cap... the Commodore Lounge; Where to 'feel' the horn and not just hear it, deck 12; etc.

So a big merry thank you to you all.

Shellie x

I would just like to say......

'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007'

...to each and every Cruise Critic member. I have found these boards absolutley invaluable in the run up to my upcoming cruise. I have found so much useful information such as where to enjoy a liquid night-cap... the Commodore Lounge; Where to 'feel' the horn and not just hear it, deck 12; etc.

So a big merry thank you to you all.

Shellie x

Shellie, best holiday wishes to you and all of the Cruise Critic community.

And don't forget Boxing Day! (The day we Canadians (its a statutory holiday here) and our fellow Brits have but does anyone really understand what it is all about? I sure don't other than its another day off and it just doesn't get the respect it probably should.:D :D

And of course, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years too!:)

David

well, it's either the day you box up all tose hideous presents you got for Christmas like the orange and green sweater Aunt Hilda got you, or it's the day the boss's serve the servants and get a taste of what the lowly jobs are like!

Karie,

who rather likes that idea, but then I would have to spend two weeks undiing the damage and fixing things!

And don't forget Boxing Day! (The day we Canadians (its a statutory holiday here) and our fellow Brits have but does anyone really understand what it is all about? I sure don't other than its another day off and it just doesn't get the respect it probably should.:D :D

And of course, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years too!:)

David

David, as far as I'm concerned it is just another day off. Unless you work in a shop, in which case it is the first day of the sales......

Matthew

Archived