Christmas on the Seven Seas Voyager

weelv2cruise

Folks aboard right now say the ship is all decked out for Xmas. RSSC does a wonderful job of decorating for the holidays, based on what we've experienced in the past. The ship has all new bedding and linen, etc. Different colors than in the past. Some carpeting has been replaced, but not all.

Just read today that they did not install the flat sreen TVs in the suites on Voyager. Nothing much done with all the time they had in drydock except bedding and linens. That's a disappointment! They also had a slight mechanical problem and were a couple of hours late sailing on the 18th.

We came off the VoyagerTrans Atlantic several weeks ago before she was to go into dry dock. The bedding was loaded in Ft. Lauderdale the morning we arrived. Our butler told us that the ship suites would be used by the staff that would be doing all the upgrades including the installation of flat screen monitors. What did they do all this time?:rolleyes:

Wonder what they were doing while waiting for parts from Europe to fix the pods. Wasn't she in dry dock for 2-3 additional weeks? Does anyone know if the Navigator has the new flat screen monitors installed? Just curious -- will be on the Navigator in March.:confused:

Wonder what they were doing while waiting for parts from Europe to fix the pods. Wasn't she in dry dock for 2-3 additional weeks? Does anyone know if the Navigator has the new flat screen monitors installed? Just curious -- will be on the Navigator in March.:confused:

we just got off the Navigator on 12/18. new carpeting everywhere and new bedding, (beds were very comfortable compared to our first Navigator cruise) but no flat screen TVs.

The Spa and Fitness room area has also been significantly expanded and upgraded, very nice and spacious.

we just got off the Navigator on 12/18. new carpeting everywhere and new bedding, (beds were very comfortable compared to our first Navigator cruise) but no flat screen TVs.

The Spa and Fitness room area has also been significantly expanded and upgraded, very nice and spacious.

Thanks for the information;) Sounds like the TVs haven't been installed in any of the ships. Glad to hear that the Navigator looks good!

As for the flat screen TV's, I too had been curious about this and inquired, hoping they would be by the time of the Voyager's World Cruise.

I was told that the set up in all suites categories for all ships is being finalized with the supplier and there is no implementation date as of yet. The dry dock was not meant to be the date for the TVs. This is a large project and as much as we all want them installed ASAP, they want to make sure it's right the first time.

As the expression says....Good things are worth waiting for! I'll post if I hear any more updates on the TVs.

quite interesting on the deck watching the cranes load th bedding onto the deck. it was a \shame leaving my horizon suite for a smaller balcony after hearing about the vibration on these boards. i did not realise it would be so intolable it anyone is on the horizon suites and the vibration has been sorted out please let me know.

dave

Archived