B2B Experts! I need your help....

ckrobyn

Thanks Murph -

As you know, we are very excited about our first B2B and want to do things "right".

I will definitely let our waiter/waitress know that we will be sailing again the following week.....assuming we have a great server!? After your experience on the Radiance last month - it's hit and miss isn't it?

Thanks for your suggestions! :)

Your head waiter is the one to speak to about staying with your servers. He in turn will speak to the maitre d'.

It was not possible to change us to the same staff on our B2B because the maitre d' had already done the schedule and had us upstairs at a table by a window. We ended up being glad because we had a fabulous wait staff there to. And a beautiful view.:D

Your head waiter is the one to speak to about staying with your servers.

It was not possible to change us to the same staff on our B2B because the maitre d' had already done the schedule and had us upstairs at a table by a window. We ended up being glad we had fabulous wait staff there to. And a fabulous view.:D

Thanks Alexis -

I will check with the head waiter...

Truthfully - I'm cool about switching tables for the second week, it's nice to have new experiences/table locations/tablemates etc...:)

Thanks Alexis -

I will check with the head waiter...

Truthfully - I'm cool about switching tables for the second week, it's nice to have new experiences/table locations/tablemates etc...:)

I think the reason to speak to the head waiter first is that in the chain of command, if you go to the maitre d' first, it will look to the head waiter that you went over his head. He is the middle man, (who runs interference), :D between you and his boss. The very busy maitre d'.:D

Seriously, the head waiter told us to ask him first and he would see what he could do.;)

oh.. ty!

so do you do the same cruise twice or go with the ship to a new destination? Don't you have to time that just right?

Rarebird, several of the ships to alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries so it's easier to do a B2B and not repeat ports than you might think. The menus do repeat from week to week and the entertainment is often the same, but to me that just means that I don't feel like I have to do everything and see everything the first week! I can relax more and know I have a second week to experience what I might have missed the first week! I'm not sure, but I think Robyn is actually doing the same itinerary both weeks, so she must really like the ports she is going to! :)

Yes, Murphy is right. Robyn is doing the same itinerary for both weeks!

My DH loves the ports : Aruba, Curacao, St.Thomas, St. Maarten. This itinerary has just the right amount of ports and sea days. What we particularly like is that we are docked in Aruba until midnight! The other factor we really like is that each port is docked = no tenders!

I am looking forward to 2 weeks on the ship, and like Murphy said - whatever we feel we may have missed the first week, we can definitely do the second week!

ckrobyn:D I think the only thing that I kinda of get tired of is dressing up for dinner. And believe it or not I get tired of eating.:eek: B2B's are still the best. I also like not worrying about how many days we have left till the cruise is over.

One other thing that is fun is when you go to the m&m and the cruise director announces that you are going to be cruising with us next week. People think that you are so lucky:)

Carrie

ckrobyn:D I think the only thing that I kinda of get tired of is dressing up for dinner. And believe it or not I get tired of eating.:eek: B2B's are still the best. I also like not worrying about how many days we have left till the cruise is over.

One other thing that is fun is when you go to the m&m and the cruise director announces that you are going to be cruising with us next week. People think that you are so lucky:)

Carrie

How will the cruise director know that we are doing a B2B? :confused: I have designated these cruises through RCI as B2B - does that mean the cruise director will know as well? I am hoping that we have 25 registered for each M&M - I plan on attending both!:)

Just thought of something else....

Does our customs allowance increase if we are staying onboard for 2 weeks, for example - alcohol and cigarettes?

Nope, sorry but customs dosen't care how long you were gone, only when you get back and what ya got with you.

A little off topic, but since I've done a b2b with Murphy :D Here goes.

Murphy, did you see what's-her-name's encounter with the juggler?

:confused:

Yes, Bob, I saw "Agnus or whatever her name was" become famous! It was really cute and I'm amazed you got the tape! Happy Holidays to you both! When are we sailing together again??? ;)

PS, I also received Nancy's entry for us to win the free cruise! Thank you so much! Do you know when they will be giving that trip away? I want to be sure I already have plans and can give it to you and Nancy instead! :D

Archived