PSBCAP- Some questions

scottie99

Hi there , as a local to Central Florida I would like to ask you a couple of questions as we leave Scotland on Jan 3 where the temp is about freezing point 0C (32F) .

What are the day and evening temperatures over there and what time is sunset?

I have a Budget rental car booked. What is the best time to arrive at their office to avoid long lines. I have read various suggestions that early or late is best!

Can I expect long delays in getting the shuttle back to their office and then collecting a car to return to the airport(MCO) Our return flight to the UK is not untill 8.45pm so we do not want to take a transfer and sit in the airport all day. A car will let us visit a mall etc.

Thanks in advance

Scottie

Hi there , as a local to Central Florida I would like to ask you a couple of questions as we leave Scotland on Jan 3 where the temp is about freezing point 0C (32F) .

What are the day and evening temperatures over there and what time is sunset?

I have a Budget rental car booked. What is the best time to arrive at their office to avoid long lines. I have read various suggestions that early or late is best!

Can I expect long delays in getting the shuttle back to their office and then collecting a car to return to the airport(MCO) Our return flight to the UK is not untill 8.45pm so we do not want to take a transfer and sit in the airport all day. A car will let us visit a mall etc.

Thanks in advance

Scottie

Scottie

Today was about 80 and right now it is 72. The sun is down by about 6 in the evening. When you drop the car I dont think you will see any lines. This is a small office in a small town.

Getting the shuttle might be a little different when you return as many will be doing the same thing. I would suggest a cab. Porbably less than $10.00 and you might beat many people to their office.

I also suggest you head to Kennedy Space Center if you have not seen it.

Have a great trip. I cruise Sunday!

Archived