Noordam-robes/slippers?

We2Cruzers

Hi all, the last time we sailed was on the QM2 and we were supplied with terry robe and slippers in a hull balcony room. The robe was for duration of cruise, slippers, disposable types. Does anyone know if HAL does the same? Just thinking about packing. Thanks for your help.

Every guest has use of a robe on every cruise. In the "S" suites, the last 4-5 cruises we have gotten slippers as well. I don't know if the slippers are provided only in the Suites or in all cabins.

I don't know if the slippers are provided only in the Suites or in all cabins.

I've never had slippers in my inside cabin---and my latest cruise was in October.

Be aware that the robes are one size fits most. If you are on the "fluffy" side (or one of those petite people :rolleyes: ) you might want to bring your own.

I've never had slippers in my inside cabin---and my latest cruise was in October.

Be aware that the robes are one size fits most. If you are on the "fluffy" side (or one of those petite people :rolleyes: ) you might want to bring your own.

Fluffy? I prefer the term "sturdy". :)

DH is quite tall and a bit fluffy and on one of our cruises the steward said the standard robe would not do and brought a larger robe for him. So I know for a fact there at least 2 robe sizes for adults. There are also children sizes.

Archived