Europe 2008

Stevedan

Does anyone know if RCCL will be doing 7 day cruises from Barcelona in 2008? What ship will be used? We hope it may be the new Independence OTS when debuts that May.

I am also interested in this. I am planning for Sep 08. But, I'm hoping for a Radiance Class.

Here's another interested person. We are looking at Greek Isles cruise summer of 2008, for our 10th wedding anniversary. When will the schedules be out for that time? And when will RCL have new ships? We've already been on Brilliance and Legend, which I think are the two that sail there now.

2008 schedules for Europe probably won't be out until the Spring at the earliest. RCI has the Liberty and the Independence scheduled to be delivered in the next two years and the first Genesis ship in 2009, but none of those ships are likely to be included in European itineraries. Look for Voyager, Radiance or Vision class ships to carry the load in 2008 and the foreseeable future.:)

Independence of the seas will likely be in North America in May of 2008.

Voyager has been doing the seven day trips in Europe. Most ships have been doing longer than seven days over there, as there are higher profits to be made.

The schedule should be out sometime in the Spring.

Does anyone know if RCCL will be doing 7 day cruises from Barcelona in 2008? What ship will be used? We hope it may be the new Independence OTS when debuts that May.

Most likely the Voyager of the Seas again.

The Independence will sail in the Caribbean, not in the Med.

Sorry Bill.....didn't see you posting.....my post was redundant. Merry Christmas to you and Rita.

But I would probably say that about many of your posts, though certainly not in this season of peace and good will.:D

A very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and Nancy, Tony.:)

But I would probably say that about many of your posts, though certainly not in this season of peace and good will.:D

Well, so much for trying to be nice to an old geezer at Christmas time:rolleyes: . It was meant genuinely, by the way.

• 1 month later...
2008 schedules for Europe probably won't be out until the Spring at the earliest. RCI has the Liberty and the Independence scheduled to be delivered in the next two years and the first Genesis ship in 2009, but none of those ships are likely to be included in European itineraries. Look for Voyager, Radiance or Vision class ships to carry the load in 2008 and the foreseeable future.:)

Dont mean to sound ignorant but what are the Genesis Ships?? How many ships are RCCL working on now?

Archived