ordering wine or gift basket off RCI site

texasnana

if i order from the site the gift basket or wine when do i get it . I would like it to be waiting for us in our room as a surprise to my husband? I have read on the boards not only RCL foklks getting later in the cruise. Can i say i want it when we board to be in the room??

You can have the items delivered any time.

I’ve order items off the RCCL site and the items were waiting in the room as requested. I have been surprised by family as well as sending items to family or friends. Sometimes I’ve sent wine to the dining room for dinner ( for family members cruising) and I’ve been asked. “Which evening I prefer to have the wine delivered?” I understand it was on the table on the nights planned.

When wine was sent to us it was waiting on the dining table with a note.

Marci

if i order from the site the gift basket or wine when do i get it . I would like it to be waiting for us in our room as a surprise to my husband? I have read on the boards not only RCL foklks getting later in the cruise. Can i say i want it when we board to be in the room??

We just got back last week from eight days on Radiance. I ordered three bottles of wine and they were in our room (about 1:00 pm) when we boarded, on ice with a wine opener and glasses. I believe the staff will do their best to have them there. Each bottle was in its own bucket of ice and kept that way until we drank them throughout the week. It was really nice to have them for a predinner drink, as our seating was at 8:30.

Have fun!

Archived