Express Checkout

Deaf Dude

Just returned from a cruise on the Golden Princess. I used a credit card to cover all onboard expenses and choose the express checkout option. I was not provided with a copy of the total billing statement for my cruise. is this normal for Princess? On other ships I have used this option and I always received a statement under my door on the last night of the cruise. I have no idea at all how much they charged on my card and won't know until I get my next bank statement. even then, I won't have a breakdown of what the charges were for. Is there anyway for me to get a statement mailed to me from princess???? I was also surprised I wasn't able to look up my charges on the TV like on other lines.

Paul

Just returned from a cruise on the Golden Princess. I used a credit card to cover all onboard expenses and choose the express checkout option. I was not provided with a copy of the total billing statement for my cruise. is this normal for Princess? On other ships I have used this option and I always received a statement under my door on the last night of the cruise. I have no idea at all how much they charged on my card and won't know until I get my next bank statement. even then, I won't have a breakdown of what the charges were for. Is there anyway for me to get a statement mailed to me from princess???? I was also surprised I wasn't able to look up my charges on the TV like on other lines.

Paul

HMMM -- two weeks ago on Grand Princess we got statement in our mailbox outside the door, like always. It's strange that you did not.

Have your TA contact Princess and ask for a copy. (I have a hunch it is going to be a long frustrating phone call so that's why you let the TA do it!!);)

Just read on another thread that one woman went back to her room after breakfast and her bill had just arrived. I guess I left the room too early (8:15) an dthey brought it after I left. They rushed us all out of our rooms early that AM. one woman said that they told her she HAD to leave her room at 7 am as they were redocorating it!! You would think they had done all of this redocorating during the recent dry dock. I know I can get the total cost from my credit card company but I still wouldn't know what things they charged me for.

Archived