Pay Per View Movies

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]I just read in the FAQs on Carnival's website that there are Pay Per View Movies. I guess I am assuming that they still have the movies that change daily and play constantly throughout the day, but maybe someone else can answer that.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]They never had Pay Per View Movies on my previous cruises. I think we might take advantage of this late at night, but I want to know how much to budget.[/color][/font]

I guess it depends on what ship you are on. I don't remember there being PPV movies on the Sensation (although I wouldn't know, I know we had a bed and a shower :D Really didn't even know we had a tv, LOL)...

lol- I remember ppv movies on the Sensation although we never got any.
Pay per view movies are 9.99 charged to your sign and sail card when you order it off the tv. They have a wide asst of movies to chose from in different categories--family/kids/action/drama/etc.etc available 24 hours a day.

Also cruiselines show 3 movies each day on a rotating basis and it changes every day. (these are free)

i'm with you chris... the cabin was a place to shower and crash... i don't think we ever watched it at all... having to much fun doing other stuff or recovering from it... :)

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz[/url]

• 2 months later...
Just bumping this up to see if anyone has anymore information for me on this subject.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Does anyone know how much the Pay Per View Movies are? Are the movies pretty new?[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Also, what are the movies playing each day. I'm happy to search through capers is someone has a link to Glory's recent ones.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Krooze Family']Just bumping this up to see if anyone has anymore information for me on this subject.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Does anyone know how much the Pay Per View Movies are? Are the movies pretty new?[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Also, what are the movies playing each day. I'm happy to search through capers is someone has a link to Glory's recent ones.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

I have the list of PPV on the Glory for FAMILY movies at home and wil post it later. I remembered before we left that someone wanted the list and price, it was 8.99.

Ms B

The pay-for-view movies cost 8.99 each. The family titles were:

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Shrek 2
Harry Potter and Prisoner of...
New York Minute
Home on the Range
Scooby Doo 2
Agent Cody Banks 2
Teacher's Pet.

They had other groups of movies available too, these are just the Family Titles.

HTH!

Archived