Carnival Legend for Teens

bellaa

We are considering cruising on the Legend in August. We travel with a group of teens, tweens and adults. Our last cruise was on the Glory and there was a teen club or disco for the older teens to hang out in. Is there anything like that on the Legend?

Does anyone have capers that might show activities for the tweens? The teens usually go their own way if there is a place for them to be.

Thanks!

We are considering cruising on the Legend in August. We travel with a group of teens, tweens and adults. Our last cruise was on the Glory and there was a teen club or disco for the older teens to hang out in. Is there anything like that on the Legend?

Does anyone have capers that might show activities for the tweens? The teens usually go their own way if there is a place for them to be.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am currently one of the Entertainment Techs on board the Legend and yes there is a Teen Club for 15-17 year olds, Deck 10 Forward Port Side called Club O2.

I do not have any capers but it is open everyday and they also do activites around the ship.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions jut let me know.

Our 15 YO loved Club O2 on Legend this past summer. It is deck 10 forward, but it's not on the deck plans - they carved space out of the spa area to make the teen area. Aside from scheduled activities, the kids could hang out and listen to music or play video games. Generally, the activities started around 1 each day. Make sure the teens go the first night; there will be an registration/orientation/party. There was also a teen excursion scheduled in St. Thomas on our sailing - the Sea Blaster speedboat and snorkel excursion. While our son didn't do it (we had already reserved another excursion), it looked like fun.

I sailed the Legend last month and in our group were 5 kids ranging in age from 9 to 17. There was definetly a Club 02 for those aged 15-17 although on our sailing it was not a particularly hot place for the kids to hang out. Actually, the teens stopped by there the first 2 evenings and did not find it even "open".

The disco is open to teens for certain hours.

There is a seperate "Capers" for kids activities and they are broken down per age group. You can get this at the orientation on the first night and they are also available outside of Noahs Ark. The kids/teen activities are not listed in the regular Capers.

Luckily my teens met other kids and found some things to do but the major (and only) complaint of the 14, 15 and 17 y.o in our group was that there really was not anything going for them at night.

I really chalked this up to the fact that we were sailing during a time when kids needed to be pulled out of school since although this was a Thanksgiving Cruise it began the week before the holiday therfore there were much less teens onboard. During more regular school break times (including the summer when you are planning on cruising) I have always seen many more tweens and teens onboard and the activities were more populated. I made the decision after my Legend cruise that I would try to stick to school break sailings when taking my kids in the future.

Archived