A ticker and a question

Meltiphil

How do I get one of those countdown tickers for myself, they are so cool. We are scheduled for a crusie on RCCL in June to Alaska, how do I find out how the cruise is booked up at this time? I'm just curious because I do not see many people on this site stating that is there cruise too. So if any of you are on VOS to Alaska on June 1st of 07 please let me know. Thanks, Meltiphil:)

Just click on any one of the tickers in my signature and follow the directions from there. You will copy that code into your signature that is available to set up in your user CP link near the upper left of your screen. If you need more detailed help after going to the ticker site, just ask.

I have eliminated all the countdown clocks and other stuff from my view. I find it is much easier to read the threads when you just have the text.

People with dialup should do the same thing in order to make the pages load faster.

Sometimes signatures do get too cluttery, don't they?

So if any of you are on VOS to Alaska on June 1st of 07 please let me know. Thanks, Meltiphil:)

If you want to find out if there are any other CC members on your cruise - visit the Roll Call board to see if there is a thread for your ship and sail date. Good luck. :)

How do I get one of those countdown tickers for myself, they are so cool. We are scheduled for a crusie on RCCL in June to Alaska, how do I find out how the cruise is booked up at this time? I'm just curious because I do not see many people on this site stating that is there cruise too. So if any of you are on VOS to Alaska on June 1st of 07 please let me know. Thanks, Meltiphil:)

And another clock. :D This one is where I found the one I am using. There are many different ones to choose from on this site.

http://www.tickerfactory.com Scroll down to the word EVENT. Click on that to start. (Event is the last one down on the list to the right) When done, copy the bb code and paste it into your signature box.

To get to your signature box, go to the top of the page where it says "Cruise Critic Message Boards. Right under that you will see USER CP

Click on that. When it opens click on EDIT SIGNATURE.

Paste your clock in the box. Click on PREVIEW POST. If it looks right, click on SAVE SIGNATURE.

Archived