cabin question

sixbirches

... Noordam ... 6101
Katherine, This is fairly close to to the middle of the ship and two decks lower than our VA cabins on two of her sister ships. Being closer to the center of gravity than we were you should feel less pitching and rolling than the little bit that we experienced even in fairly rough seas.

Katherine,

I was in SY 6064 on the Noordam in November and really enjoyed the stateroom! Wonderfully large veranda: two chairs, with pads, and foot stools plus a table with two chairs--perfect for room service breakfast. Bathroom was roomy with a separate shower from the whirlpool tub. Lots of storage space, including plenty of drawers, which the Deluxe Verandah staterooms lack on the Vista class vessels. If you become chilly while sitting on the veranda, look in the cabinet closest to the veranda door. In my stateroom, there were two deck blankets located there. (If not, ask your steward to obtain them for you.) While the stateroom is roomy, having the two beds put together frees up additional space.

You will love the stateroom, I think.

Well, the SY cabin I just wanted on the Oosterdam was booked since yesterday. There are SC suites available. Can anyone compare the 2 for me? If anyone has been in a Sky Suite on a Celebrity ship, which one of these is similar to that?

Robinsilver,

The SC suites are in the Deluxe Verandah Suite category and therefore have more "perks", are larger, and have a larger veranda than the Superior Verandah Suite. One of the advantages would be access to the Neptune Lounge. Many of those who have had that access seem to really enjoy it.

Archived