Pub crawl

scubadave

I think he means on the ship. There was one on the Miracle when we took it two years ago, however on the Legend this year I don't remember hearing about it. It may have been something one of the assistant cruise directors did on their own volition vs a normal thing.

You can always start at one bar and see how many people you can collect through the evening :D

Also most all port of calls have a party boat that would be full of people and the one I saw coming back in in Cozumel they were having a blast.

I did the Fiesta Party Boat excursion in Cozumel a few weeks ago. One of the best times I had on the trip! $40 for 5 hours of all you can drink, including a 2 hour stop to Paradise Beach. Highly recommend this excursion.

Every ship I've been on has had a singles meet and greet the first night in the disco. Go to this! I sailed solo on the Miracle, and I met 5 guys and 1 other woman that first night that I hung out with for the rest of the trip. I met tons of people throughout the cruise. My experience was that people would see I'm alone and ask if I wanted to join them. I met a lot of people waiting for shows, in the shore excursion line, etc. Just don't be shy and you'll meet tons of people!

This just struck me as funny since in my head ChiGirl comes across as ShyGirl :D

I can see where you'd get that, but the "Chi" is for Chicago :). I see you're in Canton...I used to live in Atlanta (Buckhead). I definitely miss the mild winters, though Chicago hasn't been too bad this year.

I knew what the Chi was (wife is from Chicago), just sounded funny in my head :D

The weather here has been positively balmy after a cold snap this fall. I guess is really is a global warming year! Actually I'm just afraid that once winter gets here it'll stick aorund longer than usual but oh well, them's the breaks.

Will be going on the Inspiration on 2/17/07 wondering if they have a pub crawl.I will be going solo and thought that would be a go way th meet people.

I think the pub crawl probably has more to do with the cruise director. When we were on the Miracle - Todd was the cruise director and they had a pub crawl - it was great.

Have fun either way.

Diane

Archived