Hard Rock Cafe

Cruisetrekker

I think there is also one on the gold coast in queensland.

I am not planning on going there very soon but many people do at this time of year, i could maybe get one for you from them. Can you get them online or do you prefer to visit them yourself?

• 5 weeks later...
My husband collects pins from the Hard Rock and I am wondering if there are any in New Zealand.

The web site says that there is not ....BUT .....We have been to some that were not listed in other cities.

We do know about the ones in Melbourne and Sydney.

I also collect pins so I am somewhat knowledagble regarding the cafe locations as I have been to over 60 of them. There was a Hard Rock in Queenstown (South Island). It was a franchise and ended up closing on February 5, 2006. There are no other plans that I am aware of for any new openings in NZ. The 3 Aussie cafes were also franchised but were recently taken over by corporate. In addition to Melbourne and Sydney, the 3rd cafe is in Surfurs Paradise, on the Gold Coast in Qld. If the cafes are not listed on the HRC website, they are what we call "renegade" or non-legitimate, unofficial cafes.

Another good source for your husband is the HardRockCollector@yahooGroups.com message board and the HRC pin collectors club web pages at the corporate website.

Cheers, Ian:)

Archived