why N/A on some cruises?

Rustyone

Anybody know why N/A shows up on some cruise details? It will show prices on all cabins but one, and then it will show N/A. Surely these cabins haven't been taken already!! I'm looking at a 14 day in a mini-suite for Feb. 2008 on the Royal Princess. Could these cabins be spoken for this fast?

Anybody know why N/A shows up on some cruise details? It will show prices on all cabins but one, and then it will show N/A. Surely these cabins haven't been taken already!! I'm looking at a 14 day in a mini-suite for Feb. 2008 on the Royal Princess. Could these cabins be spoken for this fast?

In your case, the Royal Princess, its because that category of room does not exist on that particular ship.

But to answer your other question, its often been posted that particularly on the smaller ships with unusual or exotic itineraries, yes, a category can sell out well in advance of actual sailing. A recent one was within a few weeks of bookings opening.

Yes the (new) Royal Princess does not have mini-suites. It is one of the three R class ships that were built with standard balcony cabins on deck 8 rather than mini-suites.

I do think the name Royal Princess should have been reserved for a newbuild that would have incorporated more features of the old, which was truly a classy ship.

Archived