Thursday weigh in... July 22nd

lunyma

I stayed the same as of weigh in last week. I was up 1.5lbs at the beginning of the week, so I'm happy. At least I didn't gain! Now all I have to do is get my butt in gear and keep the scale moving down. I plan on exercising at least 5 times in the next week, I'll see what kind of affect it will have on me next Thursday. Everyone is doing great. Don't give up! I was discouraged earlier this week, but I told myself I'm not quitting again, I'm not doing this to myself over and over agian, I have to succeed!

Stacey

I'm up 1.5 this week. The yo-yo continues since I've returned from the cruise. I must admit, the motivation is lacking. Will try harder this week.

Congrats to those who lost and stayed the same!

Good Morning!

I'm down 2 lbs. this week. :D A total of 37 lbs. gone since Feb. 2nd and 7 lbs. since the start of this pledge!!

I am motivated and I don't even have a cruise planned until [I]maybe[/I] 2007!!

Congratulations to the loser's and those that stayed the same! Those that went up, (been there, done that) hang in there it will come off!

Ginny :)

Good Morning Everyone, I am down another 1.5 which makes it a total of 40 pounds off since January 1st.[img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/mirror.gif[/img]
I only have 17.5 more to goal which I want to make by Nov 1st. Couple reasons for this one of course is our November Cruise, 2nd is in November I turn 50 so I want to get there by then but 3rd is I need to renew my drivers Licence it has been 8 years and it says I weight 135. To be honest I don't think I weighed that 8 years ago:eek: , but I want to say I weigh what is on my drivers licence.:p

cruzgrl, you have done great! Keep up the good work.
Ginny, you have also done wonderful sounds like and I have done about the same this year, you may have to plan a cruise for all this hard work.
Beth, Good for you, 1.2 is dtill down in my books.
All the rest keep up the work I know it is hard but you can do it!!![img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/squeeze.gif[/img]

Hi Everyone,

I've been away from the "losin" board for a few weeks. Not doing well watching my weight. I've been up a lb. the past two weekes. I need to get down at least 8 lbs.

The other day hubby brought home cheese and guacamole, ugh!!! I try not to eat that stuff or have just a little but gee it's hard. I really need to get my motivation back.

This weekend will make things no better as hubby and I will be away, lot of eating out. We'll just have to walk a lot.

Good luck to everyone this week and I hope to report a loss next week.

[quote name='Stircrzy']I joined WW last week. Lost 4.2 lbs at first weigh-in today.[/QUOTE]
Good for you Stircrzy, I am a firm believer in WW. I have been a Lifetime member for years, but would you believe this past 40 pounds off was done with out going to WW just kinda following my own program of very old WW and lots and lots of exercise.

Hi everyone, I have been following a diet since March 11 and I am down 24 lbs. I would like to lose another 16 lbs prior to our cruise in November. I've seemed to plateau these last few weeks, but I'm stepping up my exercise program to try to work through it.

Archived