More Mariner ?'s (please don't shoot)

Will be In aft cabin 8692, anyone know if will we have a lounge chair or just 2 straight back chairs? ( I know the large aft corners have them but not sure about ours) Possible to get a lounge chair if don't have one?

Anywhere other than Windjammer to get the "freebie" drinks, i.e. tea, lemonade etc.

Is the Promenade cafe 24 hours?

thanks

We were in 8692 on the Mariner last November. If I remember correctly, on the balcony, there was 1 straightback chair, 1 straightback chair with an attached ottoman, 1 lounger chair, and 1 small round table. That was our first balcony (and first cruise), so I really don't have anything to compare to, but I thought the aft balcony was AWESOME!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm not sure about the "free" drinks...we went more with the alcohol drinks, and we had a "soda card" cup.

I also am not sure about the Promenade Cafe being open 24 hours. The latest we went there was around 1:30am. They didn't have a big selection, but we did have some pizza that was decent.

Thanks for the info flamed.

last aft was little ship barely room for 2 chairs & table. I am looking to plop with drink, book .quiet, view & occasional conciousness. A lounger would be great

Lemonade & "water" we bring on board is very refreshing

(Harley owners too, begging hubs to do Harley cruise for my big birthday in a 4 years. ) but so far just getting a :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info flamed.

last aft was little ship barely room for 2 chairs & table. I am looking to plop with drink, book .quiet, view & occasional conciousness. A lounger would be great

Lemonade & "water" we bring on board is very refreshing

(Harley owners too, begging hubs to do Harley cruise for my big birthday in a 4 years. ) but so far just getting a :rolleyes:

Frog, I understand your need for lemonade and *water*. I use "Crystal Light" packets and mix up my own. They make both the sugarfree kinds and full sugar kinds. Much easier - weightless and almost no volume in luggage.

You will have PLENTY of space on your balcony for your stated "activities".

You should have two lounge chairs, two regular chairs and a small table on your balcony. We sailed in 9392 on Mariner in October and that's what we had. We also moved the coffee table from the cabin out there and hung a hammock too. (plenty of room). If somehow, your arrangement is different, all you have to do is ask your steward for what you want on the balcony.

Promenade cafe is open 24 hours, there is also a self serve free hot beverage station there with coffee, tea, and hot cocoa. Some hot and cold beverage stations in the windjammer were always working also. They just rotated which ones for cleaning. Room service will deliver free drinks too (plus a tip).

Thank you thank you for all the info. I can't believe the balcony will be so big only had Empress aft and it was small

A Hammock? really? May have to hit the camping stores

Great idea on the Crystal light, will definately do that.

the promanade is 24 hours. they hace ice water, coffee, decaf, hot water and t bags or hot chocolate. you can ask for milk.i saw people with raman noodles for there kids. they have pasties in the am and sanwiches and pizza and sweets later.we had to wait for the waiter to bring lemonade the next night in dinning room they didn't have it at first. also the cups are small and the drinks are weak and the coffeee bitter. even the capacino i paid for. the powdered mix tubes are great to bring as well as a flavered creamer if you like that stuff.the hot choco was dark coco too

weird

Archived