Cabin Availability and Prices by Category

SHINEMAN

I was noticing $4,000 mini suite on the Pearl for the 15 day Panama canal in Sept 07 and was wondering if the price shown is the best available or can a TA beat that price?:)

Keep in mind the NCL quote includes all taxes and fees as well as optional insurance. No body can advertise a lower rate. Can you find one perhaps, a promotion or discount not included in the online price. Things like a union or military discount. A group booking by one of the TAs.

Many of the online sites show their pricing without NCFs - you need to go deep into the booking proccess to get the total price.

Good luck and have fun shopping.

Keep in mind the NCL quote includes all taxes and fees as well as optional insurance. "No body can advertise a lower rate". Can you find one perhaps, a promotion or discount not included in the online price. Things like a union or military discount. A group booking by one of the TAs.

I think a TA can easily beat the NCL site rate very often. Travel sites as well. I just put that link into my browser and the lowest rate shown by NCL is much higher than the lowest rate I can find elsewhere for say Oceanview. I didnt look at suites, I was just looking for a nice oceanview cabin and pricing them out.

If you book now, dont forget to get your OBC and free upgrade good on any new booking thru 2/28.

Archived