Interested in a Gay Group Cruise for Christmas 2004?

bepsf

I'm thinking about the holidays already and want to do something different this year...

Would anyone be interested in doing a 7 or 8 day gay group cruise for Christmas or New Year's out of Ft Lauderdale? Preferably on a HAL Vista-Class (Oosterdam or Westerdam) or Celebrity Millennium-Class ship in the Caribbean?

Maybe we could even set up a pre-cruise group stay/dinner/bon-voyage party at one of the gay resorts?

Everyone is invited (men and women) - and if you want to bring your mother along, that would be fine too.

Lemme know your thoughts...

[email]bep_sf@yahoo.com[/email]

My partner and I just booked a NCL Spirit for 12/12 (such a cheap deal). However, if your wanting everyone to meet before the cruise, I'd recommend COSTELLO'S bar in Wilton Manors. Sort of a Martini bar along with a nice restaurant.

One of our favorite times of the year to cruise is the couple of weeks before Christmas. We did a short Christmas cruise a few years ago (RCI), and there were too many families with kids on it. Same thing with a Thanksgiving cruise on Princess a couple of years later. From then on, we've avoided sailing during the holidays.

The rates between Thanksgiving and Christmas are great. The ships are decorated for the holidays. All that's missing is a ton of kids plus some of the small touches that the cruise lines do for the holiday sailings.

Sorry all....my partner and I are already booked aboard the Diamond Princess for a 10 day Mexican Riviera cruise over new years, departing Los Angeles 12-29-04. I know it's very different than your original suggestion, but won't you consider it????? :rolleyes:

Great too hear your on the Sapphire for Xmas....we did this same itinerary last year and really loved it!:cool: :eek: :cool:

FYI, forgot too mention there is also a Roll Call on the "straight board" going on and seems like a very nice bunch of people so far.

• 3 months later...
Hi

we are booked also on the Xmas cruise. I'm Robert and Chris my partner will be there. We are from Melbourne.

Looks like there are six of us so far. I have just came back from the Mercury to Mexico. we had about 30 guys on board. Had a ball.

Speak to you soon and if there is anythig you need to know about Sydneyor NZ let me as I used to live there as well.

regards Robert and Chris

Archived